The 2016 TaPRA Postgraduate Essay Competition is open for submissions!
All postgraduates currently registered at an HE institution for PG study are eligible and should send essays no longer than 6,000 words to the TAPRA Research Officer, Jo Robinson (email@example.com) by 15 May 2016.
Guidelines for submission:
- The submitted essay must be an original piece of work not under consideration for publication with a publisher or publishing platform.
- Essays must be anonymised and submitted as a pdf to ensure a blind peer-review process
- Essays should be referenced using Chicago author date system.
The first prize is £150
First and runner up prizes include:
- the best essay/s to be considered for publication in Contemporary Theatre Review, RiDE (Research in Drama & Education), Studies in Theatre and Performance and Theatre, Dance and Performance Training.
- £50 book voucher for Palgrave books from Palgrave
- a choice of FIVE free books from Manchester University Press
- a year’s free membership of TaPRA