We are delighted to publish the full list of 2013 TaPRA Award Winners and Bursary Awardees – congratulations to all!
For more information about the prizes, please click on the link of the Award name.
Jacky Bratton for her book: ‘The Making of the West End Stage: Marriage, Management and the Mapping of Gender in London, 1830-1870‘.
Laura Cull for an impressive body of work in establishing Performance and Philosophy as a new disciplinary area through publications and the formation of working groups at various conferences.
First Prize: Charlotte Bell, QMUL
Second Prize: Deborah Leveroy, Kent
- Simon Sladen, (University of Winchester)
- Anja Ali-Haapala, (Queensland University of Technology)
- Helene Markstein,(Western Australia Academy of Performing Arts)
- David Shearing, (University of Leeds)
- Lee Campbell,(Loughborough University)
- Naomi Paxton, (University of Manchester)
- Cara Davies, (University of Bristol)
- Alison Matthews, (Aberystwyth University)
- Katie Elliott, (Chelsea College of Art)
- Tina Carter, (Royal Holloway)